- 515 gms K&N's Mughlai Tikka
- 1 large Onion – (finely blended into a paste and boiled)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Ginger Paste
- 2 - 3 Tomatoes, medium sized (pureed)
- 2 Green Chili, finely chopped
- as per taste Salt
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 0.25 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 0.5 teaspoon Coriander Powder – (roasted and grounded)
- 1 Tsp Cumin – (roasted and grounded)
- 0.5 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 0.5 cupl Cream
- 8 - 10 Almonds
- 8 - 10 Cashew Nuts
- 2-3 Tbsp Coconut milk
- 0.25 cup Oil
- Whole Spices – 1 Bay Leaf, 1 Cinnamon Stick (2-3 inches), 0.5 teaspoon Whole Mace, 2 Whole Cloves, 0.5 tsp Black Cumin, 1 Cardamom Pod
- Fried Onions
- Fresh Coriander
- Green Chilies
Direction for Chicken Mughlai Tikka :
1. Prepare K&N’s Mughlai Tikka as per the instructions on the pack and set aside.
2. Blend boiled onions into a smooth paste.
3. In a pot, add a quarter cup of oil and add all the whole spices. Once they begin to sizzle, add the onion paste.
4. Let the onions cook until they turn light brown. Now add the ginger garlic paste and chopped green chili. When the ginger garlic turns brown, add the tomato puree, salt, red chili
powder, black pepper, turmeric, cumin and coriander powder, and let it cook on a medium flame by adding half a cup of water.
5. Grind the nuts with 2-3 Tbsp of coconut Milk.
6. When the curry is partially cooked add nut paste and cream. Cook until the curry is smooth and thick. Now add prepared K&N’s Mughlai Tikka
7. Now mix and let it simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes on a low flame.
8. Garnish with coriander, green chillis
9. Serve with naan