- 425g K&N’s Combo Wings
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 (small) capsicum finely julienned
- 0.5 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp crushed red chili
- 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds
- 1 tsp roasted coriander seeds
- 0.5 tsp sugar
- 0.5 cup water
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Salt to taste
- cooking oil (As Needed)
1. Prepare the K&N’s Combo Wings as per the instructions on the pack.
2. Heat up the pan and drizzle it with 2 tbsp of oil and add onion, tomato and cook it for a minute.
3. Add Red chilli powder, roasted cumin, crushed red chilli, roasted coriander, salt and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add water, sugar and cook it for more 1-2 minutes
5. Saute it lightly. Now add fried K&N’s Combo Wings, capsicum, lemon juice and then mix chicken wings with the bhuna masala and cook for 1-2 minutes.